Education is an important component to living a healthy and safe lifestyle. That's why Lifeline produces a variety of publications with up-to-date health and safety information.
Browse our online library for studies, Lifeline educational folders, and newsletters. Whether you are a Lifeline Subscriber, caregiver, or a healthcare professional - there is something for everyone.
Note: you will need a PDF reader to read some of the documents. If you don't have one, you can download a reader here.
Patient Education Brochures:
- Helping you live independently at home
- After a Fall
- Avoiding Falls
- Reducing Fall Risk
- Taking Medications - A key to good health
- Osteoporosis - A take-charge guide
- Heart Failure - Self-management tips
- Fitness - A key to avoiding falls
- Personal Emergency Response Systems Achieve Positive Outcomes
A Lifeline Clinical Note
Lifeline Connections for the Professional - Our newsletter for healthcare professionals
- Winter 2014 - Celebrating 40 years of leadership
- Special Edition - Falling through the cracks
- Fall 2013 - Diabetes and Falls
- Spring 2013 - Simplifying caregiving for aging parents
- Winter 2013 - The Face of Fall Detection
- Fall 2012 - Food For Thought: Seniors and Nutrition
- Summer 2012 - Exercising the Rightto Good Health
- Spring 2012 - Bringing Healthcare Home
- Winter 2012 - Out of reach