COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Update
How Philips Lifeline is delivering service during the COVID-19 outbreak
Now more than ever, we all need some peace of mind. At Philips Lifeline we are committed to ensuring you receive the best possible service during these challenging times. While we have modified how we deliver our service, you can count on Lifeline to provide help quickly in the event of a fall or medical emergency. Here’s how we are putting everyone’s safety first:
In communities or buildings where home visits are not permitted due to COVID restrictions:
- Your Lifeline equipment will be shipped to you for a contactless telephone supported installation. Your shipment will include everything you need including easy to follow instructions. If you need help, our telephone support team can walk you through how to connect your Lifeline and complete the paperwork.
- If your equipment requires servicing, we’ll send you a replacement with easy to follow instructions. Again, our telephone support team is available to provide guidance over the phone if needed.
When home visits are permitted or considered urgent, our Lifeline representatives wear PPE and observe social distancing protocols.
Whatever you need, our service teams are here to help:
- Following up on an alarm or question about your service? Call our 24/7 Response Centre at 1-800-387-1215.
- Need telephone support for an install or service call? Call 1-855-579-5962 Monday-Friday between 8 AM – 8 PM EST and Saturdays from 9 AM – 5 PM EST
- Question on status of your Lifeline order? Call 1-800-543-3546 Monday-Friday between 8 AM – 8 PM EST and Saturdays from 9 AM – 5 PM EST.
For more than 45, years families have trusted Philips Lifeline to deliver help when it’s needed most. Today, we are just as committed to your wellbeing and independence.
I am a caregiver: a message from our Business Leader
“Our mission has never been clearer: help seniors be safe, keep loved ones connected, and ease the stress and worry of families. I know firsthand what it means to be a family caregiver. My wife and I have been helping to care for her father since he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s – while at home, and now in the senior living community we settled him into earlier this year. Who could have imagined months later that we would still be in the midst of a pandemic and unable to spend precious time with him? I hope that you and your loved ones are safe and well and that soon we are all able to share a meal with our families at the same table.
I am proud to lead Philips Lifeline, an organization dedicated to supporting family caregivers and their loved ones. During these challenging times, we need to do more for the millions of people whose lives have been dramatically impacted by the pandemic.”
Business Leader of Aging and Caregiving
Helping you stay healthy at home
As we continue to spend more time at home, it is important to care of your physical and mental health.
Exercises for Seniors
14 exercises seniors can do to improve strength and balance.
Brain Games for Seniors
10 fun games to keep your brain sharp and healthy.
Tai Chi for seniors
Discover a safe way to improve your health.