Click on any of the links below to see a video that provides more information about Philips
Some of our typical positions at Philips Lifeline Canada:
- Personal Response Associates respond promptly and professionally to calls for assistance from Lifeline subscribers and customers and to evaluate what, if any, assistance is required by the subscriber.
- Direct Sales Representatives answer inbound sales phone lines, educate, and sell prospective subscribers and their families on the benefits of the Lifeline service.
- Lifeline Community Representatives are responsible for increasing overall awareness and achieving territory sales objectives of the Lifeline service. They conduct sales/educational visits and group presentations to a wide range of healthcare/community professionals and in some cases directly to Seniors.
Click here to find out about current vacancies!
What We Do
Philips Lifeline connects individuals to the support of neighbours, friends and emergency services in the community. The individual served is able to directly contact trained Lifeline staff 24 hours a day from around their home and yard by simply pressing a button. A Lifeline Personal Response Associate assesses the individual's needs and quickly sends the appropriate support. Over the years, Lifeline has provided this service to more than 4 million people across Canada and the US.
Our success is directly related to our ability to stay focused on our mission, which is to work closely with healthcare providers, social service and other organizations that provide elders with the ability to live in their own homes across Canada and the US. We are passionate about those we serve and strive to provide reassurance, peace of mind, and a caring response to those who depend on our service
The Response Center is the voice of Lifeline. It represents the core service of Lifeline. Through the caring and skilled response of monitors and staff members, Lifeline enables its subscribers to lead independent lives.
Where We Are Today
Our focus is on our customer: the subscriber. Lifeline now monitors about 800,000 subscribers from its response centers across North America, including in Toronto and Montreal. Some hospitals still monitor subscribers. We are well-positioned to implement a number of strategic initiatives that will increase market share, increase margin and sustain our leadership position.
We are continually evolving and growing but remain focused on total quality initiatives that enhance customer and shareholder value.
Why Philips Lifeline
We just don't talk about PRINCIPLES, we live them. At Lifeline, you'll be joining a community of people who are passionate about their work. Here, everyone is important.
- We respect one another
- We practice caring behaviour
- We encourage learning and growth
- We take the initiative to make things better
Philips Lifeline offers competitive benefits, which include among others Health & Dental, Group RRSP, Pension Plan, Education Assistance, and a Stock Purchase Plan.