Boxing Week Sale
Boxing Week Sale
Save up to $120
Get Free Installation + Free Lock Box*
Promotion ends December 31, 2018.
Promo code: 1068
Professional home installation
Philips Lifeline provides professional home installations by our friendly Home Service Representatives. The appointment lasts roughly one hour and we encourage loved ones to attend. At this appointment, we complete a detailed CarePlan that includes important health information and contacts for your personal file. We also conduct a button range test so you and your family know exactly where your button will work in and around your home. Our Home Service Representative will also take the time to answer any questions you may have and provides a live demonstration so you can see how the service works and have a chance to speak with a Personal Response Associate from our 24-hour Response Centre.
Our lockbox offers quick access
With Philips Lifeline your loved one has fast access to help when they need it, but have you considered how that help will get into the house? Philips Lifeline offers a lockbox as a secure alternative to hiding a key. It’s designed for easy mounting on doorknobs, fences, etc., and has a 4-digit access code that you set. You can keep the code securely on file with Philips Lifeline, and then we will pass it on to emergency services when needed.
There is a perfect Lifeline solution for every budget, every lifestyle
Get expert help at the press of a button in and around the home 24 hours a day.
People who spend much of their time at home and want to be able to access help day or night.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
The first medical alert pendant that can call for help even when your loved one can’t.1
Ideal candidate: Automatic fall detection makes this an excellent choice for those with a history, risk or fear of falling.
The mobile solution that gives your loved one the freedom to go where they want, when they want.2
Ideal candidate: An exceptional solution for a loved one who wants to remain active with confidence – at home or on the go2.
The heart of Philips Lifeline are our Canadian Response Centres. Personal Response Associates responded to over 1.3 million button presses last year and we take great pride in helping our customers live with greater peace of mind.
“Our subscribers are not just numbers to us; they’re someone’s mother or father or spouse who wants to live independently with peace of mind, knowing they can get help if they need it”.
Lifeline is specially-designed for the needs of older adults
Lifeline is recommended by thousands of Canadian healthcare professionals for people:
- at risk for falling
- with chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, diabetes
- with mobility or balance problems
- with visual impairments
- recovering after discharge from hospital
With Philips Lifeline, help is on the way
A simple fall can have devastating consequences. Without immediate help, you may suffer pain or develop serious secondary medical problems-and this year, 1.4 million older Canadians will experience a fall, and almost half will need help to get up.
Why is Lifeline Canada’s #1 medical alert service?
- Lifeline is dedicated solely to the needs of older adults: We are not a sideline for a burglar alarm company.
- Lifeline is recommended by thousands of Canadian healthcare professionals.
- Exceptional customer service: Lifeline has a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
- Proven results: No other medical alert service saves more lives than Lifeline.
- All help calls are answered in Canada: Our Canadian-based, multilingual Response Centres in Toronto and Montreal are open 24/7/365 to help your loved one in their time of need.
- Our Response Centers support over 170 languages through our third-party provider, so you can communicate in the way you feel most comfortable.
- No long-term contract, no equipment to buy.