Fall Prevention Month Promotion
Get 1 month Free of Lifeline service plus Free Lock Box*
Promotion ends November 30, 2018.
Promo code: 1121
Be prepared and confident
Many falls are preventable, but it is not possible to prevent every fall. AutoAlert can help by detecting the fall and quickly getting the help you need. Getting help quickly after a fall helps prevent further injury.
The best option is HomeSafe with AutoAlert advanced fall detection technology. In situations where a user can’t or doesn’t press their button, AutoAlert provides an added layer of protection and can automatically call for help, if a fall is detected.2
Why is Lifeline Canada’s #1 medical alert service?
- Lifeline is dedicated solely to the needs of older adults: We are not a sideline for a burglar alarm company.
- Lifeline is recommended by thousands of Canadian healthcare professionals.
- Exceptional customer service: Lifeline has a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
- Proven results: No other medical alert service saves more lives than Lifeline.
- All help calls are answered in Canada: Our Canadian-based, multilingual Response Centres in Toronto and Montreal are open 24/7/365 to help your loved one in their time of need.
- Our Response Centers support over 170 languages through our third-party provider, so you can communicate in the way you feel most comfortable.
- No long-term contract, no equipment to buy.
The heart of Philips Lifeline are our Canadian Response Centres. Personal Response Associates responded to over 1.3 million button presses last year and we take great pride in helping our customers live with greater peace of mind.
“Our subscribers are not just numbers to us; they’re someone’s mother or father or spouse who wants to live independently with peace of mind, knowing they can get help if they need it”.
Lifeline is specially-designed for the needs of older adults
Lifeline is recommended by thousands of Canadian healthcare professionals for people:
- at risk for falling
- with chronic conditions such as osteoporosis, diabetes
- with mobility or balance problems
- with visual impairments
- recovering after discharge from hospital
With Philips Lifeline, help is on the way
A simple fall can have devastating consequences. Without immediate help, you may suffer pain or develop serious secondary medical problems-and this year, 1.4 million older Canadians will experience a fall, and almost half will need help to get up.
There is a perfect Lifeline solution for every budget, every lifestyle
Get expert help at the press of a button in and around the home 24 hours a day.
People who spend much of their time at home and want to be able to access help day or night.
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
The first medical alert pendant that can call for help even when your loved one can’t.1
Ideal candidate: Automatic fall detection makes this an excellent choice for those with a history, risk or fear of falling.
The mobile solution that gives your loved one the freedom to go where they want, when they want.2
Ideal candidate: An exceptional solution for a loved one who wants to remain active with confidence – at home or on the go2.