How CheckIn Service Works
1. The CheckIn call is made
A friendly, caring Personal Response Associate from the Philips Lifeline Response Centre calls your loved one once, twice or three times a day as directed by you, at the times you choose.
2. We check on your loved one's well-being
The Lifeline PRA has a brief, friendly conversation with your loved one. We check on their well-being and whether they require assistance. If all is well, the PRA says goodbye until the next call.
3. Help if needed
If we determine that your loved one is in distress and requires assistance, we immediately call the contact person you have designated or emergency services, depending on your loved one’s needs.
Let Lifeline’s CheckIn service watch over your loved one when you can’t.
- Choose 1, 2 or 3 calls per day
- One low cost per call
- All calls are “live” and made from Philips Lifeline’s Canadian response centres by friendly, caring Personal Response Associates
- If help is needed, Lifeline’s industry-leading response protocols are used
- Lifeline is the leader in helping Canadian seniors live safely and independently in their own home