Live confidently with Philips Lifeline
At home or out on the go, the protection you want and need
We have the right medical alert system for you
Not all medical alert services are created equally. At Philips Lifeline, we want you to continue living your life the way you always have, with confidence. As the leader and largest service provider, Philips Lifeline has the right medical alert system to meet your individual needs.
With just the press of a button, our basic medical alert system gives you fast access to our fully-staffed 24/7/365 emergency response center.
- More ways to wear: choose from a pendant or wristband
- In-home, two-way voice communicator with a sensitive speaker and high-quality audio means we can hear you from multiple places in the home
HomeSafe with AutoAlert
For those worried that pushing a button might not be possible there is AutoAlert. Our most advanced feature can automatically detect a fall at home.
- The leading fall detection technology in a pendant
- AutoAlert can automatically place a call for help if a fall is detected
- Has detected over 200,000 falls to date
For the more active person, GoSafe provides fast, reliable access to help at home, out in your yard and anywhere on the go. Plus, GoSafe has the exclusive fall detection benefits of AutoAlert!
- Talk to our Response Center right through the pendant using the two-way voice communication for help anytime, anywhere
- More than just GPS – when you need help, GoSafe has six different ways of being able to pin-point your location; allowing us to send help to you wherever you need it
Canada’s most trusted medical alert system
You are comfortable in your home, but the risk of falls or medical issues can get in the way of independent living. That’s where Philips Lifeline’s independent living aids can help. If you experience a fall or other emergency, every second counts. If you’re alone, delays can jeopardize your recovery and your independence. Medical professionals know this, and that’s one reason why Lifeline is the #1 Medical Alert Service 1, trusted by thousands of hospitals and more than 65,000 healthcare professionals. You know about Philips Lifeline: you get help at the push of a button.
Fall detection: the AutoAlert difference
Falls can happen without any warning. Whether the fall is caused by a trip, or as a result of a chronic condition, you may not always be able to react quickly. For this reason, Philips Lifeline has developed AutoAlert, the first and most proven fall detection solution available in a pendant. AutoAlert is designed to detect many types of falls, and then to get you access to help quickly when you need it.
- When a fall is detected, AutoAlert can automatically place a call for help, even if you can’t push your help button.
- If a fall is detected, it’s designed to get you 24/7 access to help even if you may be disoriented, immobilized or unconscious.1
- The AutoAlert feature is available with both HomeSafe and GoSafe.
“Philips Lifeline has relieved me of my concern and anxiety, knowing my widowed mother-in-law who has recently developed Parkinson disease, is being monitored for falls and medical help when in and around her home. The peace of mind that this system is always operating has reassured me and my wife that the great grandmother of our grandchildren is living without the fear of being alone when help is needed.”
– Steve Sweeney, Caregiver
Medical alert service buying advice
When you’re on your own, we can help you manage medications and stay healthy.
Medication Dispensing Service
The Philips Medication Dispenser helps you manage even the most complex medication regimens.
- Scheduled alerts remind you to take your medication
- Reduces the risk for medication mismanagement
If you would like to order the Philips Lifeline Medical Alert Services today, please follow the link below to set up your installation appointment with our Home Service Representative.