Philips Lifeline RC700 Hosted Solution
With this application, the Senior Living Provider need only purchase or rent an in-suite communicator for each apartment (which plugs into a standard analog RJ11 modular jack in the suite or a version that uses wireless [cellular] connectivity when a landline is not available) and rather than the alarm call being handled by a Philips Lifeline Response Centre, the call will go directly to a handled device (such as a smartphone or small tablet) carried by on-site staff in the building. The advantages associated with this option are among other things:
- A lower monthly fee per residential suite
- Low, annual user admin fees
- Availability of all of the redundant features offered by our Response Centres from a disaster back-up perspective
- Ability for Philips Lifeline Response Centre Operators to provide failsafe monitoring in the event the building’s staff do not respond to an alarm call within a pre-defined period
- Availability of a range of monitoring reports that the building operator can access – this is especially helpful when determining speed of staff response, outcomes of alarms and so on.